The increase in demand for food security for the growing population along with limited agricultural land available in the world, rise in crop loss due various pest attacks, the use of crop protection is expected to enhance the market growth. The crop protection market covers various type of product being used in the farms for safeguard the crop by controlling the population of organism considered harmful or those that can potentially damage or adversely affect the growth of crop.
There are insects that feed on the leaves of plants, causing severe defoliation. This will reduce the surface area of the plants that is required for photosynthesis. Leading to a reduced rate of growth or even death. The stem and roots of plants may damaged by activities of pest and such damage may destroy large parts of plant or even the entire plant. A more insidious damage arises from the ability of some insects to transmit deadly diseases to the crops. This combination of insects and disease make it more difficult to counter the problem and requires the management of both type of organisms.
Introducing our product, Bioguard, it's safe to human , animal and environment. It's save with a ratio 1:500 dilution, farmers only need 450ml of BIOGUARD to spray onto 1 hectre of vegetable farm. It acts as pesticide and fungicide.
Benefit Using BIOGUARD
- Prevent from pest and fungus attacks.
- Organic and safe to use.
- Save your money and time.
- No toxic residue.
- Soft to insect predator and pollinator.
- Effective tool for Intergrated Pest Management.
- Most economical due to more pest free days and reduce number of spray.
Mode of action
- Disrupts mating and sexual communication in insects.
- Deters females from laying eggs and poison the eggs.
- Sterillizes adults.
- Bitter tasting, repel insect away from plants.
- Strong anti-feedent resulting in insect starving.
- Strip away the protective wax coating in insects causing them to suffocate.
More info visit :